Table of Contents
KP Astrology and Career: A career or Profession is the most important part of one’s life. As this decides your karma kshetra. But I believe, that before analyzing a birth chart for a Career, the basic knowledge or education section needs proper analysis. Based on that particular skill, one gets choices, works laboriously, makes profits, and finally gets the wealth. So today I will share Level – 1 Career Analysis as per KP Astrology.
Main Rules of KP Astrology
- The 12H to any house will negate the event.
- The 2H to any house will increase the effects related to that house.
- The planet is the main source
- Star-lord gives the result
- Sub lord states the quality of the result
If the star lord denies and sub lord supports, then there will be a delay in the event, but if the sub lord denies and the star lord supports, then it is inadequate to give results.
The dasha sequence is very important in horoscope analysis. Check this blog to get details on the timeline in KP Astrology.
KP Astrology: Favorable Combinations for Career
- 2H, 6H, 7H, 10H, 11H – Best Career Script
- 2H is accumulated wealth
- 6H is service, job
- 7H is business and partnership.
- 10H is status, work, and fame.
- 11H is gains and profits and fulfillment of desires
Unfavorable Combinations for Career
- 5H, 8H, and 12H – Worst
- 5H is 12th from the house of service, also 11th from the partner’s house.
- 8H is 2nd from the 7th house, so it is favorable for the opposite party.
- 12H is 6th from 7th house
- 1H, 3H, 6H, 9H if join 8th and 12th, then they add problems in Career
KP Astrology: 12 Houses Significance
Check 10th house cuspal sub lord and its star lord
- 1st House: Self-employment, and decision-maker.
- 2nd House: Banking, accountants
- 3rd House: Communications, sales, advertising, marketing, and social media.
- 4th House: Home, buildings, real estate
- 5th House: Politics, entertainment, creativity
- 6th House: Daily service, Military, police, law, and health-related profession
- 7th House: Business, and trade
- 8th House: Insurance, multinational company, contract job
- 9th House: Teaching, social service, consultations
- 10th House: Administration, status, Govt jobs, and public dealing
- 11h: Gains through the outside world, and friends circle
- 12h: Foreign travels or links, social work, hospitals, and prisons, or a lot of distractions in the profession.
A high-profile Career involves special skills, passion, and dedication. Click here to read the complete article.
Case Study for Career
I will simplify these combinations with the help of an example chart
Read like this…
- Check 10th house cusp sub lord
- Note down the planet and its main significance
- Now read the script in the KP coordinator chart
- In the above chart, the 10th CSL is Rahu, posited in the 5th house and is the self-significator. (Planet which is not present at the star lord level in the horoscope, and they give results at star level)
- The Star-Lord is Ketu and is posited in the 11th house.
- The sub lord is Moon, self significator.
- Now in the above horoscope, all favorable combinations are seen, but there is also the involvement of 5H, 8H, and 12H. This states that if dasha of unfavorable combinations activates then this person will face a job crisis.
- So this person lost his job in January 2020, due to the pandemic.
- But he got the job again, in 2021
The sub lord Rahu and the coordinators signified by Rahu plus Ketu will give the job description. Rahu, 9h and 12h state foreign connection. Ketu in the 5th house states intelligence, creativity, and solution giver, and Ketu involves reality, truth, secret knowledge, and research work.
This person is working in an MNC and gives the best resolutions to create the bandwidth of the company. So this way, as per the options available, a person can determine the kind of job.