Table of Contents
Rules of KP Astrology: In Vedic Astrology, there are twelve houses in a birth chart, and these are called cusps in KP. There are two charts in KP, one is called the Rashi chart and the other one is known as the Niryan Bhav chart. You can check these charts, in any astrology software that shows KP tables.
In my view, KP Astrology is the most accurate, and if you know the basic astrology, and KP rules, then you can understand events in a better way. As Jyotish is to understand the code, the creator has written and get aligned it with the messages of the planets.
The Four-Step Theory
The Basic principle of KP is that a planet gives the results indicated by its Star Lord and Sub Lord.
The four steps to determine the KP coordinators are as follows:
1. The planet position (House position in Bhav Chalit chart)
2. The Star-lord of the planet (Same house resident, houses owned)
3. The Sub Lord of the planet.
4. The Star-lord of this sub-lord.
KP Rules Simplified
- Every house will have supporting houses and opposing houses
- For every event, the sign lord tells about the main source of the event.
- The star lord gives the main results.
- The sub lord tells states the quality of the event.
- The 12th house to every house negates the main event related to the house.
- The 2nd house to every house will add to the good results of the house.
- The Cuspal sub-lord of every house tells the promise of that house event.
- If Starlord opposes the sub lord, then the power of the sub lord decreases, and this can either delay or deny the event. In other words just remember that if the star lord denies and sub lord supports, then there will be a delay in the event, but if the sub lord denies and star lord supports, then it is inadequate to give results.
- The ruling planets and the running Dasha lord significators display the same script then the event can be expected.
The dasha sequence is very important in horoscope analysis. Check this blog to get details on the timeline in KP Astrology.
Birth Time Rectification in KP Astrology
It is extremely important to rectify the birth time in KP Astrology, as in this, sub lord is the most important factor, and sub lord changes very fast. So at times a 2-minute difference also changes the entire analysis.
Now, first of all, make a Prashna chart, and note down the ruling planets
How to correct birth time in Astrology
- Lagna sign lord
- Lagna star lord
- Moon sign lord
- Moon star lord
- Day lord
Follow the steps below to check the birth time
- 1st house cuspal script, sign lord, star lord, and sub lord should be in the ruling planets.
- MD, AD, PD any one planet should be there in the ruling planets.
- 1HCSL and 9HCSL sub lord planets should be interlinked either directly or indirectly.
- Check the major events of life.
Study like this…
While analyzing a horoscope, if you consider the above-given rules, it is super easy for you to read a chart. Actually, it depends upon the kind of question.
Like if the query is related to the profession, then you will see the tenth house, presently study the rule that the 12th house negates and the 2nd house improves the results. Here, in this case, the 12th house to the 10th is the 9th house. And 2nd to 10th house is the 11th house.
Also consider the 8th house from the 10th house, as the 8th house adds hurdles and delays in the results, therefore the 8th house from the 10th is the 5th house. We have 5th and 9th as opposing houses for the profession.
Now we know the rules, let’s move to check the promise of the 10th house. The 10th Cuspal sub lord states the promise. Note down the coordinators given by this 10CSL planet, follow the above-mentioned KP rules, and start reading, Always remember more the favorable combinations, the better will be the chances of fructification of the event.
See the coordinators given by sign, star, and sub lord of the 10th house. Neither the sign nor the sign lord of the house has power. The power is with sub lord in KP. The star is a promise but the sub is the delivery boy.
All the important houses, and their supporting and opposing houses have been explained in my Free Mini Guide Simple Steps to learn KP Astrology.