Table of Contents
Will I get married? When is my marriage? How will be my partner? Will I have a love marriage or an arranged? Will my marriage be successful? Should I opt for live-in relation? Well, marriage is one of my most researched subjects so I can answer all sorts of queries that can come to the mind of today’s generation. So here are simple techniques for Marriage Predictions in Astrology.
Important Combinations for Marriage Predictions
In order to check whether there is marriage promised or not in your horoscope just check the following positions:
- The Position of Lagna lord
- Position of Moon
- The position of 7th lord
- Position of Venus
- Position of Jupiter in female chart
- Planets in the 7th house
Principles in Vedic Astrology for Marriage
- If there
isany malefic aspect in the 7th house and 7th lord then the marriage is in trouble.
- If there is no Benefic aspect on 7th house and 7th lord then the marriage is in trouble
- If the 7th lord is posited in 6th, 8th, 12th house then the marriage is in trouble.
- If the 7th lord is posited with malefic or enemy planets like Sun, Saturn, Mars, Rahu, or Ketu then also the marriage is in trouble.
- If there is a malefic planet placed in the 7th house then also the marriage is in trouble.
- If the 7th lord is in Sun, Rahu, Saturn, and Ketu nakshatra then marriage is in trouble.
- If the karaka Jupiter in female chart and Venus in the male chart has malefic PAC [position, aspect, conjunction] then marriage in trouble.
Most Important Points
- If all the above combinations are present then there is No Marriage in the horoscope.
- If there are 3 combinations present then there is Disturbed Relationship.
- If there are only 2 combinations then there is a Delay in marriage.
Understand the above combinations for Marriage Predictions
An example chart for clarity
- Check the 7th lord and its position, 7th lord is mercury and it is placed in the 11th house with Jupiter, which is Lagna lord and 10th lord so this is a saving factor. But the other planets like Mars is bringing conflicts and arguments in the relationship.
- Ketu is a separatist planet so it will bring detachment in the relationship. Saturn is a dry planet and since it signifies discipline, justice, rules, but also delay, disappointment, disagreement, so all these planets together are putting a lot of pressure on 7th lord mercury.
- Venus in this chart being the lord of the 3rd house and the 8th house is in the 12th house of losses, and since the Sun lord of the 6th house is along, it has become very weak. But since Venus and Sun both have the lordship of Dukhsthanas and placed in the the bad house so at the materialistic level there won’t be problems but at the emotional level there will be disputes
- Then overall these combinations clearly indicate a disturbed and challenging relationship.
- Now let’s confirm the strength of planets in the Navamsa chart.
- Lagna lord is Aquarius which is the 12th lord of the D-1 chart, 12th house signifies sacrifice and losses. Rahu is posited in Lagna and Ketu in the 7th house this combination is disturbing the relationship.
- The 7th lord of D-1 Mercury is posited in the 4th house with the 6th lord of disputes.
- Lagna lord of D-1 is in the 8th house and Lagna lord of D-9 is in the 3rd house [8th from 8th] and is also debilitated. This gives a weak and fearful energy, to the person.
- The position of Mars in the 5th house which is the 9th lord of D-1 plus the aspect of Jupiter on the moon and mercury is the saving grace in this chart. Therefore in spite of frictions and disputes the marriage is saved till today.
In this way, you can analyze a horoscope with some simple combinations. for accurate marriage predictions. If you want to read the chart through the KP system, which gives the most specific results, you can read my article on Marriage Predictions in KP